Website Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation – Dish with One Spoon through Time
Working with the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation (MCFN), the researcher will examine the origins and historical and contemporary applications of the Dish with One Spoon agreement as they relate to the Ojibway of southern Ontario. Research questions include:
- What resources did/does the agreement apply to?
- How is the agreement interpreted by different First Nations?
- Has the agreement been renewed historically? How so?
- What are modern interpretations and applications of the agreement particularly as relating to MCFN and its territory?
- How is Dish with One Spoon relevant today?
Project Community/Organization: Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
Start Date: 2019/2020
Project Contact: Darin Wybenga; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note this is not a job ad)
Partner Resources: Documentary Records Access; Expertise; Planning/Logistical Support
Research Keywords: Archival Research; Artistic and Cultural Heritage; Cultural Institutions; Political Systems
To apply for this project email your CV and a brief introduction to email@example.com. Please note this is not a job ad .